Monday 14 June 2010

I'm...

disappointed. I purchased The Little Red Tin from Superdrug today and in my previous post said I would compare it to Vaseline's Rosy Lips. Well I needn't to because this has no colour!
None at all. In the tin it looks all pretty - 'Look at me, I'm tinted and because I'm tinted you would expect me to give your lips a nice rosy tint. Buy me and then I can fool you!'
It has a nice strawberry smell on the plus side but apart from that, it's just like any other lipbalm, and definitely not comparable to Vaseline's Rosy Lips.
Damn you Little Red Tin!
x

10 comments:

  1. Aww shame, i love my rosy lips vaseline, its so pretty!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "look at me, i'm tinted" lol so funny :P! shame about the product though,X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I didn't think it would do. I kept looking at it in Superdrug lol and it didn't look like it would do much. O well, it didn't cost a lot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I got home and didn't think it would :/ My sister or mum will have it if I don't want it anyway :P
    And yeah at least it was a cheapo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww such a shame this looks soo nice too least it was cheap :) That reminds me I need to get a new vasiline rosy lips :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just found your blog and its really great! I'm in the USA so i don't have a Boots near by, but I like to use the Bath and Body Works rose balm. Its really great, although its more of lip gloss sort of look.

    Come visit my blog :)
    http://elegantandfrivolous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's disappointing! I really want to try Vaseline's rosy tint lipbalm too. Heard good reviews on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no! thanks for sharing though :) ill just stick to my rosy lips thanks :D

    <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i got a pink tin from there and after first use , i put the lid on and never got the bloody thing open againx xxx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric