Thursday 10 June 2010

Everyone is talking about it!

I said to myself that I wasn't going to purchase Glamour magazine as I didn't need any of the products their giving away free anyway. Well, all you bloggers are mentioning it. There are at least ten posts about it on my homepage! and it's making me want them :(
I definitely want the It Stick which is the concealer (This isn't on Benefit's site?)
Then, Bubblegarm mentioned that the Eye Bright was a staple product in her make-up collection so I also want this haha
and just for the sake of it, I want the eyeliner.
I don't know if they will be in my little shops and I'm not going to Tesco's or a large news agent any time soon.
What a hard life it is! haha
x

6 comments:

  1. ha im contemplating buying it now aswell :L xx

    http://gemma-eales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted Eye Bright so I got that one, not really bothered about the other two. Everyone seems to be going nuts over it though, someone on Twitter had got 14 copies. I predict ebay will be flooded with them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 14! haha
    People are saying what a great bargain it is but.. it's only a bargain if you were going to buy those products full price anyway.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean haha I picked up all three today I just can't resist a bargain :) and I love all three products allready! & I got mine from a little newsagents, The little shops seem to have more copies ive found in than like whsmiths or tesco :)

    Nicola-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want to try eyebright! i will be rushing down to sainsburys asap :D,X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liking the blog! It's fab :D

    www.drummingheartbeat.blogspot.com



    x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric