Saturday 6 August 2011

Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator


(freckles!) If you look closely, you can see the jojoba beads.

Price: £12.50 for 70ml

'Problem: blocked pores, blackheads and congested or flaky skin.

Solution: gently exfoliate to buff away dead skin cells and impurities for smoother, clearer skin. Containing purifying eucalyptus, softening cocoa butter and fine jojoba beads.'
This product has the same scent as the other products in the range, which I would describe as a herbal, minty scent. As the name suggests, it is a gentle exfoliator, so can be used everyday. If you're the kind of person who loves a 'scrubby' exfoliator, you may not like this product. Personally, I don't mind how 'scrubby' an exfoliator is! Most facial exfoliators I've tried in the past are gel based, whereas this is very creamy. Because of this, it leaves your skin very soft, just like the Cleanse & Polish. If this product was gel based, I would say that it can easily be duped, but because the formula is unique for an exfoliator, I would recommend it. This is like the Cleanse & Polish, but removes more dead skin cells, so what's not to like? "The price" I hear some of you say. I agree, it is a little expensive (for me anyway), which is the only negative point.


x

5 comments:

  1. I really want to try this, aswell as the face mask. Sound like a good treat to use instead of just the c+p everyday.

    Glad to see your posts again!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got one these in the post and can't wait to get it. Looks just my kinda thing! As Lisa said, glad to see you posting again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good, I love exfoliators cause I feel them working on my skin, did you find that it got rid of any black heads? this is a big problem for me :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovelain94: I haven't noticed a huge change in my blackheads :/ But I've found that the ones on my nose can only be removed by extracting them (ew!). They won't budge for any product x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks :) Yeah products never seem to work at getting rid of them :/ Thanks for replying :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric