Saturday 27 August 2011

Nails Of The Week!

Flash and direct natural light

Flash
(I can't decide whether the polish is closer in shade to the 1st or 2nd photo. It's in-between!)

This is Maybelline's Forever Strong nail polish in Hot Salsa, which is just beautiful. Well, other people and the Maybelline stands call it Hot Salsa, but at the top it says 'Rose Salsa 490 Hot Salsa'. First of all, I thought it was a standard coral, but compared to my other corals, this is a lot more pink. I think it's just a very warm hot pink.

I won this, along with some other Maybelline goodies, from Woman's Own magazine. They were giving away 50 goody bags worth £50 each and I was a winner:




x

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning the goodie bag! That nail polish shade looks gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on the goodie bag - looks like you got some good stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nail polish is such a lovely shade! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! I love the shade of this polish! I also like the look of the pink one - I always nearly buy that when I'm in Boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear by that foundation and mascara! Gorgeous colours too!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh fab! Thats my fav mascara and foundation. Lovely nails too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on winning the goody bag! The nail varnishes are so good, i wouldn't of expected them to come out so strong and shiny!

    Great post, check out my blog please!
    www.gemsies.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. reallly pretty colour!!

    http://charsayshola.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the win :)! Both nail varnishes look gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on winning :D the gel eyeliner is fab! xox

    makeuploverconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh that's a pretty polish! Well done with winning the prize, and have you noticed how hard your nails feel with this polish on??! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I own the eyeliner, foundation and mascara and I can safely say they are on a par with designer products. I've had similar makeup from dior, benefit etc. (before I became a student I might add!) and they were just as good. I'd even say the foundation was better than Dior Forever which sweated too much on my face and rubbed off easily. Great goody bag!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric