Sunday 21 August 2011

A trip down memory lane

I was looking through some photos last night and thought it would be nice to share a few with you. What I love about childhood is that you don't care what you look like and what people think of you. I also envy the perfect skin!



Literally white




Granddad and I. He looks very similar now, apart from his grey hair!






Mum and I


Summer dress with biker boots! I've also got a photo from the Winter, where I'm wearing my school jumper, skirt, tights and the boots again.


Sister (looking like a boy) and I



x

5 comments:

  1. Awh these are cute! Loving the hair, it's so sweet :] x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you were so cute!
    I love looking at photos like this, and your right when your young you don't care about what other people think, something we then spend ages trying to get back to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw these are cute!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo of you with the pigtails..you look so cute! I love looking through out photos and memories. Lovely post x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric