Monday 8 August 2011

Nails Of The Week - OPI Elephantastic Pink and Comparisons


I love shades like this; warm pinks. This polish has a jelly formula, so is quite sheer. Above, I have on 4 coats!
There are quite a few dupes for this, which are not sheer:

Barry M Pink Flamingo, OPI Elephantastic Pink, 17 Pink Grapefruit and ASOS Paint in Blake.

 Barry M Pink Flamingo is the closet in shade to Elephantastic Pink. It's opaque in 1-2 coats and is only £2.99, so I would definitely recommend it over the OPI polish. The 17 and ASOS shades are slightly darker, but still in the same colour family.



x

11 comments:

  1. I love this color.
    Is the aplication of Barry M nailpolish as smooth as OPI nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great dupes! And I cannot get over how cute the asos paint packaging is! Will have to get my hands on someee....

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove OPI Elephantastic Pink! :) The formula of OPI is my favourite out of all the brands I've tried so I personally prefer to pay a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BeautySparkless: Yeah, Barry M's quality is similar to OPI's. Barry M polishes can get a little thicker after time though. I'm not sure if OPI polishes do this as I haven't had mine long enough to see x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this opi polish! but all the others are such good dupes!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Barry M one, and love the fact that it's a bargain too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the OPI polish. It looks like such a gorgeous candy pink which is right up my street. Shame that the formula is quite sheer because I don't usually like applying lots of coats xoxo
    http://nennylou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the ASOS one. I love these shades :)

    Take care
    Nats. xx

    http://xx-live-laugh-love-xx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love all the pink colours! I have the barry m one and love it, the asos one looks lovely, cute bottle! http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/ X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this shade, so pretty.

    Sadie xx

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric