Monday 5 July 2010

Aveeno Discoverers Programme

Aveeno, the skincare brand, have a Discoverers Programme; people within this programme help spread the word of their products.

Here is what Aveeno say:
We are very passionate about our products, naturally active ingredients and scientific production processes. We are also proud that our products can help people overcome their dry skin and maintain it at a beautiful, healthier state everyday, in an enjoyable and gentle way.
Based on a lot of feedback we have received, we understand that our products can make a positive difference to peoples’ lives who are suffering from dry skin. We believe that by spreading the word of AVEENO®, we will be able to help more and more people enjoy the benefits of healthier-looking and feeling skin.

A while back, I applied to be an Aveeno Discoverer (The usual filling out a form malarkey). Months went by and I completely forgot about it until one day I had an email saying I'd been accepted! My profile says I have been a member since March, but I got the email in June so don't know what happened there! Within the next few weeks, my welcome package arrived, along with another to give to a friend or family member.
Here are the products I have received in my welcome package:

Daily Moisturising Lotion with Lavender, Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion, Daily Moisturising Lotion and Hand Cream.


I'm not too keen on the smell of Lavender but hopefully it is subtle enough to use.
I'm really excited to start using these products because I've only recently got into moisturising regularly.
Reviews on these products will be up in a few weeks :)


I have been accepted on to the AVEENO® Discoverer Programme, helping to spread the word about AVEENO® products. I get sent free AVEENO®samples and have the possibility of being rewarded with additional benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric