Thursday 29 July 2010

Barry M Intense Eyeliner Pen in Royal Blue Review

Barry M Intense Eyeliner Pen in Royal Blue

Price: £3.95

Barry M claim: "A waterproof, smudgeproof, super long wear eyeliner in a retractable pen."

I say: This is one of the best eyeliners I have used! This stays on my waterline, proving it is waterproof, stays exactly how I first put it on, proving it is smudgeproof and lasts for hours, proving it is superlong wearing. The pigmentation is great too.
I tried rubbing the swatch (above) after taking the photo and it really did prove to me that it is smudgeproof because it didn't budge! It's still on now infact (Photo taken today. I don't want you thinking I swatched it days ago and haven't washed haha)

Would I repurchase? Definitely! I want to get all of them :)

Price: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Formula: 5/5

Overall: 5/5!

x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds amazing, I'll have to try that out!

    ----------------------------------------------
    Want to look after your own virtual pet for free?
    Then join marapets!
    www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=maraami

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric