It's the beginning of the month so I thought I'd do the classic Ins and Outs post :)
- MY STRETCH MARKS ARE GOING! You have no idea how happy I am! I had dark purple marks on my hips and bum and in the last few days they've gone - poof! I think it's pretty amazing as it's such a short time. I think it's partly to do with the mind; thinking they're going so they do. This week I've also been using Palmer's cocoa butter formula but for one, I don't think any product would get rid of stretch marks that quickly and two, I don't see how a moisturiser could fade away the purple marks.
- I've just been contacted by Superdrug to review a few Bloom cosmetics. I haven't heard much of this brand before but I went on their site (Australian site though boo!) and the products look pretty good. I also read that Bloom cosmetics came to the UK for a while and then went again, but their now in a few selected Superdrug stores :)
- Ordering from Whsmith haha, I love shopping and since I can remember I have loved stationary.. even more so than make-up actually as I love being creative and have a soft spot for it (Brings back the memories of buying packs and packs of coloured card and gel pens when I was 8 haha). I ordered a few chunky notebooks which are reaaalllyyy pretty, a pencil case (I always used to buy pretty pencil cases but for the last year I've had a standard clear one which is ok but not pretty to look at in class!) and a 50 pack of wallets for my folders. I didn't need them but had to spend a few extra pounds for free delivery.
- My followers! Look at you all! & it makes me happy that I have my followers because they are interested in my blog. That's why I'm not sure whether to do a giveaway because I don't want people joining just for free stuff, I like the fact that I've got these followers on my own.
- My body. My confidence has increased a lot and I think I've got a great body :)
- Samples! I've ordered sooo many samples! I love getting post, even if it's something small. I did fib on a few things though; I said I was a company to get a load of free Areo hot chocolate samples and I said I was a new mum to get a polar bear teddy.. haha
- Money, again haha
- No work experience. I cancelled the place at my nans because I worked there in year ten so I have nothing to add to my personal statement. It also has nothing to do with what course I want to do at University. Good news: I have the week off next week, bad news: I have to find work experience some other time this year. This will be hard as it's not easy finding somewhere which will take work experience and I'm shy.
That's it I think! This is really the Ins and Outs of today as your mood changes day to day. By tomorrow I will probably hate my body and think I have no friends haha