Tuesday 20 July 2010

Today's purchases

I watched Toy Story 3 today and I really like it!
Before we went to the cinema, we popped into town. I was extremely good and walked out of Superdrug, Boots and Accessorize empty handed :D
Here are a few things I did pick up:
Umbrella £3 Primark, Grey trainers £4 Primark, Pantene shampoo £1 Asda

I bought an umbrella from Newlook not long ago and it didn't last so I may as well get a cheap one. I love it, you push a button and it pops undone. It also looks pretty sturdy.
The trainers are cute, with studs on the side :) Again, I recently bought a pair of trainers from Newlook and found that they last no longer than Primark ones, proving that the price doesn't make a difference (In this case) and these are made really well.

I've been using Pantene shampoo for a few weeks now and it's defiantly made a difference to my hair compared to the Tesco one I was previously using. I don't need to use a conditioner with this one as it makes my hair feel soft anyway :)

x

5 comments:

  1. You're so right about New Look shoes. I got some pumps that lasted me two weeks before the bottoms went through and I complained and they wouldn't give me a refund! I've been buying the £2 Primark ones ever since and they last a lot longer!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh great haul and well done on not spending to much ! I really want to go see toy story three lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toy Story 3 is sooooo good, i saw ut today and loved it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The umbrella is cute, Primark have some nice umbrellas at the mo xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric