Last night I was incredibly bored so what better way to kill some time than to paint your face with pretty colours?
What I used:
- Beauty UK eyeshadow palette number 2. I used the green across the lid and the light pearly blue in the inner corner.
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in Teal for the outer edge and lower lash line.
- Old eye-shadow as a highlighter (Very useful for you I know :P)
- NYC Liquid Liner in Black.
- Natural Collection's Lash Length Mascara in Black.
I know it's not very good but I was just playing around. I also don't like to create make-up looks because for them to look good, you need a 'good shaped/normal' face; as you can see, I have hugeee cheeks haha