Monday 5 July 2010

Playing around

Last night I was incredibly bored so what better way to kill some time than to paint your face with pretty colours?

What I used:
  • Beauty UK eyeshadow palette number 2. I used the green across the lid and the light pearly blue in the inner corner.
  • Barry M Dazzle Dust in Teal for the outer edge and lower lash line.
  • Old eye-shadow as a highlighter (Very useful for you I know :P)
  • NYC Liquid Liner in Black.
  • Natural Collection's Lash Length Mascara in Black.
I know it's not very good but I was just playing around. I also don't like to create make-up looks because for them to look good, you need a 'good shaped/normal' face; as you can see, I have hugeee cheeks haha

x

6 comments:

  1. Oh shush, you have gorgeous full cheeks! This is really pretty, I love the eyeliner :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really pretty and cute. I need to try those Beauty UK palettes! :)
    Your cheeks are perfect! lol
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw bless you, I have big cheeks too!:)
    I think what you've done looks really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this looks so nice :) Really suits you the colours are gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric