Thursday 1 July 2010

June Favourites!

My first favourites post! I know you're excited ;)

  • Barry M Dazzle Dusts (Mushroom and Teal pictured above). Normal price £4.50 but I got these free with the vouchers More were giving away in their magazine. They are extremely pigmented and beaaautttiful!

  • The Body Shop's Vitamin E Cleansing Bar. The best cleanser I have ever used; lathers well, literally leaves your face squeaky clean and your skin feeling soft. Review can be found here!

  • ELF's All Over Color Stick. I've had these since last year but rarely used them. Well in the month of June I've been wearing them every day, especially Lilac Petal (Which I think is a better highlighter than Spotlight). They give my cheek bones the most beautiful glow! Review can be found here.

  • Natural Collection's Blush in Pink Cloud - The perfect everyday pink blush. Looks natural and is very pigmented, all for the grand total of £1.95.

  • Natural Collection's Mascara's (Lash Length which is pictured above and Waterguard). Again these are just £1.95 and surprisingly good. I think they work just as well as Maybelline mascara's. Review can be found here for Lash Length Mascara and the Waterguard does what it says on the tube :)
  • Moisturising in general - I'm not one to moisturise, bad I know and in the winter months I didn't feel the need because my legs were covered away and getting fury ;) but now the sun is out (Well was) I've been shaving my legs a lot and wearing shorts, resulting in me moisturising. But now I have actually got into it and moisturise every night! Cannot wait to buy a few body butters which I'll actually use!
  • Nail varnish - This changes every month depending on how short my nails are but recently they have been growing nicely so I've had the chance to wear many beautiful colours :D

Thank you for reading :)

Oh and I would like to say Hello to Joshie poooos!
(He's a friend who recently found out about my blog and now stalks my every move :P)
x

8 comments:

  1. These are all great! I want to try the natural collection mascara! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how all these products are very affordable. Ties in with your blog name nicely I guess! lol
    Lovely colours of Dazzle Dusts you picked! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha so they are! I didn't do it on purpose I promise lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the barry m dazzle dust in mushroom! great post hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post some gorgeous products! Love barry m pigment in mushroom and pink cloud blush :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello m'dear, ooh I might do a post like this soon. I'm just letting you know I have chosen you for the Versatile Blogger Award because I think you're lovely, heh x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh I got Mushroom with the voucher too! what colour is the pinky (2nd from left) ELF stick please :)

    http://daisyloves01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. me too i got both these colours with the more vouchers :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric