My first favourites post! I know you're excited ;)
- Barry M Dazzle Dusts (Mushroom and Teal pictured above). Normal price £4.50 but I got these free with the vouchers More were giving away in their magazine. They are extremely pigmented and beaaautttiful!
- The Body Shop's Vitamin E Cleansing Bar. The best cleanser I have ever used; lathers well, literally leaves your face squeaky clean and your skin feeling soft. Review can be found here!
- ELF's All Over Color Stick. I've had these since last year but rarely used them. Well in the month of June I've been wearing them every day, especially Lilac Petal (Which I think is a better highlighter than Spotlight). They give my cheek bones the most beautiful glow! Review can be found here.
- Natural Collection's Blush in Pink Cloud - The perfect everyday pink blush. Looks natural and is very pigmented, all for the grand total of £1.95.
- Natural Collection's Mascara's (Lash Length which is pictured above and Waterguard). Again these are just £1.95 and surprisingly good. I think they work just as well as Maybelline mascara's. Review can be found here for Lash Length Mascara and the Waterguard does what it says on the tube :)
- Moisturising in general - I'm not one to moisturise, bad I know and in the winter months I didn't feel the need because my legs were covered away and getting fury ;) but now the sun is out (Well was) I've been shaving my legs a lot and wearing shorts, resulting in me moisturising. But now I have actually got into it and moisturise every night! Cannot wait to buy a few body butters which I'll actually use!
- Nail varnish - This changes every month depending on how short my nails are but recently they have been growing nicely so I've had the chance to wear many beautiful colours :D
Thank you for reading :)
Oh and I would like to say Hello to Joshie poooos!
(He's a friend who recently found out about my blog and now stalks my every move :P)