I'm going in town tomorrow to buy a few more mothers day presents and might pick up some things for myself. Only a few though because I don't have much money! I know I said I was on a spending ban but when buying presents for other people, you feel less guilty about buying treats for yourself.
If you look to your right, you will see I have some skincare reviews coming up. The tea tree range will be reviewed next Saturday as then I would have been using it for 2 weeks.
Ok so on to Ins & Outs:
- Clear skin! Well almost, but I'm still very pleased :)
- Getting a good Psychology result in my mock. The last couple I done were not very good so I lost faith but now getting a good grade when I didn't revise has boosted my confidence. We have also started a new approach: Psycho dynamic, which is about sex drive, unconscious thinking, instinct etc which is very interesting.
- No boy troubles. Multiple boys have recently been playing with my head and now that its over, it feels good to not worry about those kinds of things. Its simple :)
- Cheerio's with clusters! Yummmm! Cheerio's are scrummy on their own, but now there's packs with clusters in which add a little sweetness to the cereal.
- Biology! I like Biology and got A's in GCSE but time and time again, I keep getting bad marks. I failed my mock today and got so annoyed I said I'm quitting the subject lol. But it is my fault for not revising; I've been so busy this week finishing English coursework and numerous essays that I didn't have a lot of time.
- No money, as always - boo!
- No nice jeans. I have one pair which I like now and all the others look horrible. I want a few pairs from Republic but having no money means I can't.
Can you relate to any of these?